So It Begins...

This something of a test post. I got curious as to how it would look. Personally, I love the new layout. The other ones are so...bland. Anyway, thanks to those at coverday (link at the bottom) for showing me something better and compensating for my lack of coding ability.

Work has commenced on the first chapter, the plot (mostly) complete. Still a few points that bug me but eh. I have time to work out the kinks.

Also as a note, the numbers at the top will eventually link you directly to the chapters, unless it hasn't yet been written, where it'll take you directly to chapter one instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Captain Commandeers his Vessel...err blog...eh whatever.

Photo's With the White Man: The Ferret Does Beijing

Water Water Everywhere, and Mostly Just Beer to Drink: The Ferret does Estonia/Finland